Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
William V. Kozol has practiced law for almost 40 years. His practice is concentrated in personal injury litigation, having represented both plaintiffs and defendants. Because of his broad base in litigation, he has been selected as a neutral arbitrator by counsel representing plaintiffs and defendants on numerous occasions.
He has represented clients in the county courts of Will, Kankakee, DuPage, Iroquois, Kane, Kendall, St. Claire and Cook counties as well as in the Northern and Southern Illinois Federal Courts. He is also licensed to practice law in the State of Missouri, having represented injured railroad workers in St. Louis.
Bill was born and raised in Joliet, IL and is a member of the Will, Kankakee, and Illinois State Bar Associations. His diverse practice gives him a unique perspective to benefit his clients.
- 4 million dollars to the family of a 23 year old woman who fell to her death at a hotel in Chicago during a Halloween party for young adults.
- $3,200,000 on behalf of a family who lost their husband and father to medical malpractice.
- $2,400,000 for a pipefitter injured at work.
- $2,100,000 on behalf of a family who lost their 6-month old son to medical malpractice.
- $2,000,000 to a truck driver injured by falling cargo.
- 8 million dollars to a motorcyclist who lost his leg when a bus turned left in front of him.
- $2,000,000 on behalf of a woman who developed RSD and Lymphedema as a result of medical malpractice.
- $1,150,000 for a paper delivery man injured at work.
- $925,000 for an 18-year old passenger injured in a rollover accident.