Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Pension Eligibility/Disability
Mr. Magaña joined Rathbun, Cservenyak & Kozol in 2006 specializing in workers' compensation claims. Since that time, Luis has served a large client base fighting for the rights of injured workers across Illinois.
Luis brings numerous cases per year in front of the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission and has successfully obtained benefits for thousands of injured workers.
Luis is from Will County and graduated from Plainfield High School in 1997. After receiving his law degree, Luis began his career at a fast paced practice devoted to workers' compensation and personal injury claims. Upon learning the intricacies of workers' compensation and personal injury claims, Luis brought his experience to RCK in order to serve the community he grew up in.
Luis's father emigrated from Mexico at a young age and worked hard to ensure that his children were provided an education and a bright future. Mr. Magaña has instilled this work ethic into his practice. In his spare time, Magaña enjoys working out and spending time with his family.
- Handles a large injury practice dedicated to securing the rights of injured workers.
- Successfully litigates hundreds of cases per year before workers' compensation arbitrators across Illinois.
- Brings numerous appeals per year before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, securing benefits for injured workers.
- Has argued successful appeals before the Illinois Appellate Court dedicated to workers' compensation claims.
- Secures numerous wage loss settlements for workers who are can no longer carry out their given occupation due to their work injuries.
- Devotes a large percentage of his practice to ensuring the rights of public servants including police officers, firefighters and public school teachers injured while carrying out their duties
- Member of the Will County and Illinois State Bar Associations